[CMake] Strange behaviour with self link

Diablo 666 thediablo666 at hotmail.de
Wed Aug 11 09:31:51 EDT 2010

Hi,

> OK... I won't ask "why?" -- the fact that you told us not to ask means you realize this is some flavor of crazy....
I'm actually sure, that it was useful for them at some point in time... no, I'm not!

> I would guess it's because of the symlink to "." that you mention. Does the same thing happen if you build in a non-zam based directory?

Fortunately not. In any other directory I have access to I can do everything as normal.

> How did you invoke cmake? What are the actual source and build directories?
Source directory: /home/diablo/Test with subdirectory Foo.
Build directory: /home/diablo/Test/BUILD

The Test directory contains a CMakeLists.txt - this is actually the only file.
In the BUILD directory, I have started ccmake .., but I got the same errors by parsing the full directory name.

Best regards,
Andreas