[CMake] Eclipse CDT generator

Jesper Eskilson jesper.eskilson at iar.se
Wed May 20 09:08:33 EDT 2009

I'm giving the CDT backend another shot, following the instructions at
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/Eclipse_CDT4_Generator. I'm using a dual
project setup with a build project and source project as described on
the wiki.

Is there a way to exclude the build project from being indexed? first,
my project is fairly large (3000+ source code file), and the indexer is
having enough problems indexing the source code once. Secondly, the dual
project setup causes each file to appear twice in the Open Resource
dialog, which is annoying. (Each resource is actually occurring three
times, but the third time is probably my fault.)

--
/Jesper