[CMake] Setting variables in CMakeLists.txt

barcaroller barcaroller at sympatico.ca
Sat May 2 13:07:07 EDT 2009

"Eric Noulard" <eric.noulard at gmail.com> wrote
in message
news:cbe23c50905020632o2aafa8c3kb36dc6e1f023cee2 at mail.gmail.com...

> I did catch that one. But I was asking whether if you check that
> your SOURCE tree is clean.

Yes, I tried the in-source build only after the out-of-source build did not
work.  I did remove the cache and all generated files in the 'src' directory
during the in-source build.

> I did build such a project (find it attached) and I do have similar
> issue with CMake 2.6.4,
> I did not track down the problem.
> May be other will try. I'm not sure to have time to do it.

Thanks for your efforts.  Worst case scenario is that I will have switch to
in-source builds, but that has its own problems.