[CMake] CPack with NSIS

Robert Bielik robert.bielik at xponaut.se
Tue Mar 31 13:59:58 EDT 2009

David Cole skrev:
> (The CPACK_NSIS_DISPLAY_NAME variable defaults to the same
> as CPACK_PACKAGE_INSTALL_DIRECTORY, but you probably don't want the
> "Vendor\\" in the display name, which is used elsewhere in
> NSIS.template.in <http://NSIS.template.in>.)

Thanx, but it doesn't work as expected, CPACK_PACKAGE_INSTALL_DIRECTORY is used for the package
name in the NSIS project file, so when I install I get:

"Welcome to the <Vendor>\<Package> Setup Wizard"

and everywhere else this <Vendor>\<Package> is shown :(

The directory turns out right though... ;)

By changing NSIS.template.in to use CPACK_NSIS_DISPLAY_NAME instead as Name for the
installation, it works fine.

This is in CMake2.6-patch 2

/Rob