[CMake] CPack with NSIS

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Mar 31 11:04:32 EDT 2009

According to CMake/Modules/NSIS.template.in :  ;Default installation folder
  InstallDir "$PROGRAMFILES\@CPACK_PACKAGE_INSTALL_DIRECTORY@"

So set the variable CPACK_PACKAGE_INSTALL_DIRECTORY to be "Vendor\Package"
like this:
  SET(CPACK_PACKAGE_INSTALL_DIRECTORY "Vendor\\Package")

Then set the variable CPACK_NSIS_DISPLAY_NAME to be just "Package" if you
want:
  SET(CPACK_NSIS_DISPLAY_NAME "Package")

(The CPACK_NSIS_DISPLAY_NAME variable defaults to the same
as CPACK_PACKAGE_INSTALL_DIRECTORY, but you probably don't want the
"Vendor\\" in the display name, which is used elsewhere in NSIS.template.in
.)

HTH,
David