[CMake] How to avoid a console come out on WinXp(Cmake+Qt) ?

Kermit Mei kermit.mei at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 13:09:23 EDT 2009

Hello, I wrote a program with Qt4, and manage it with CMake. I run it on
Linux, everything goes well. But on Windows xp, there is always a
console come out with the program. How to avoid it in CMAKE?

By the Way, when I want to debug it, I used some std::cerr in my
program. But when I setup it on Windows, it always shows me a memory
error whereas it goes well on Linux. Is it about CMake, or something I
set error? In qmake, the console should be set in CONFIG for windows, so
I don't know how about Linux.

Thanks.