[CMake] (no subject)

Tyler Roscoe tyler at cryptio.net
Sat Mar 28 14:24:59 EDT 2009

On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 07:00:07PM +0100, Matteo Toro wrote:
> i'm trying to configure qgis but this is the output of cmake . :
>
> toro at toro-desktop:~/Scrivania/qgis_1.0.0$ cmake .
> CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
> /usr/local/share/CMake/Modules/CMakeDetermineSystem.cmake:73:
> FILE Internal CMake error when trying to open file: /home/toro/Scrivania/qgis_1.0.0/CMakeOutput.log for writting.
> CMake Error: Error in cmake code at

This may be a dumb question but do you have write access to
/home/toro/Scrivania/qgis_1.0.0/?

Also, it looks like you're doing an in-source build. I don't know
anything about qgis but in-source builds are not recommended -- check
the FAQ for details.

Also also, your CMake looks pretty old (version 2?). You may want to
upgrade.

tyler