[CMake] Setting an environment variable when executing make script

Carlson Daniel daniel.c.carlson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 12:33:56 EDT 2009

I just tested to run a cmake script with the -P option and the environment
variable is still cleared when the script terminates...

A nice solution to my problem would be to simply extend the set-command with
an option like:

set(ENV_KEEP{VAR} some_info)

which means that the environment variable VAR will be set to 'some_info' and
will NOT will be cleared when the script is terminated. What do you think
about this? would this be possible?

//Daniel