[CMake] Setting an environment variable when executing make script

Carlson Daniel daniel.c.carlson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 09:51:46 EDT 2009

Thanks, but I do not think this is what I want. set($ENV{VAR} "some_data")
in a cmake-script will set an enviroment variable AND delete it when the
script terminates. Is this not true when using -P? Do I actually need an
execute_process-command (or anything else) in my script that will set the
environment variable?