[CMake] message() text shows up as RED in cmake-gui

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Wed Mar 25 21:59:28 EDT 2009

The intent I get from the documentation is that its a message that is
meant to say something important.  It pops up in the CMakeSetup, shows
up in the error section of ccmake, and stdout of cmake.

Maybe cmake-gui should show it bold or something instead of red, which I
also think of as an error.

Clint