[CMake] Windows drive letter capitalization consistency

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Mar 25 10:34:44 EDT 2009

When I've seen this sort of behavior, I can usually trace it back to a
variable set in a script or passed in on the command line...

CMake tries to preserve any case information that it is given.

If you can give an example that reproduces this behavior, but is not
attributable to a user typing "c:" or "C:" inconsistently, then I'm sure one
of us CMake devs would be willing to investigate it.

If you can, give a small example that reproduces the issue and submit a bug
report in the bug tracker for it.

Thanks,
David