[CMake] Patches with "your name" all over them?

Bob Tanner tanner at real-time.com
Mon Mar 23 17:29:24 EDT 2009

On 2009-03-23 02:36:37 -0500, Andreas Pakulat
<apaku at gmx.de> said:

>> Looking into cmake files, I do see my name all over :-)
>
> Seems like you did an in-source build. CMake suggests to use out-of-source
> builds at all times so your source directory stays clean.

Excellent. Thank you! "My name" is gone.

Have another question. doing out-of-source build and I have src files
that include QT .moc files, but cannot find them.

Normally this files .moc files get generated in the src directory, but
out-of-source build put the .moc files into the build/src directory.

What is the typical strategy to change the -I flag to make it look int
he build/src directory?

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>                  | Phone : (952 943-8700
http://www.real-time.com, Linux, OSX, VMware | Fax   : (952)943-8500