[CMake] warning "safe linker search path"

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Tue Mar 10 05:23:36 EDT 2009

Brad
> BTW, the only reason CMake needs to order the directories is because
> of compatibility with how CMake 2.4 ordered them.  You must be setting
> CMP0003 to OLD.  If you set it to NEW you should never see this warning.

That seems to have solved the problem.

Thanks

JB

(I have CMake policy statements littered through my files, but I have no
idea what they do or why they are there. I think at some point CMake
tells you, use CMAKE_POLICY(blah) to make this warning go away, so you
add it blindly, then it gradually becomes obsolete)

--
John Biddiscombe,                            email:biddisco @ cscs.ch
http://www.cscs.ch/