[CMake] CPack source package path

Adolfo Rodríguez dofo79 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 06:21:39 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have set up CPack to generate source and binary packages with the TGZ
generator. As I understand, the compressed tar consists of the files located
in:
${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/_CPack_Packages/Linux-Source/TGZ/

I want to exclude some files from the package_source target, so I need to
reference the above path. Are there any CMAKE/CPACK variable that contains
the
_CPack_Packages/Linux-Source/TGZ/ part of the path? So far I haven't found
any, and am currently hardcoding this string in my CPack scripts.

Any hints would be appreciated,

--
Adolfo Rodríguez Tsouroukdissian

Robotics engineer