[CMake] Eclipse generator - basic macros

Benjamin Schindler bschindler at inf.ethz.ch
Tue Jul 14 19:55:22 EDT 2009

Hi

That workaround works - I've done it when I sent the initial mail. But I
can imagine various situation when this can become an issue as well
(like when writing compiler or platform specific code), so I posted it
here anyway to start a discussion.
 I think the probing for defined macros like you do for the includes
(that makes things like heaven compared to <2.6.4!!) would solve it
nicely IMHO.

Thanks
Benjamin