[CMake] INSTALL dependencies

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Wed Jan 28 15:41:38 EST 2009

Hello,

Is it possible to install a target's dependencies using the INSTALL(
TARGET ... ) signature? I. e. something like INSTALL ( TARGET mytarget
INSTALL_DEPENDENCIES ) which goes through the parameters of
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES and installs them too.

If there is not such an option, would it be accepted if I develop it?

PS: I know I could use INSTALL( FILES ... ) or INSTALL( PROGRAMS ...
), passing the same arguments I'm passing to TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES,
but doing so with a single parameter to INSTALL( TARGET ... ) is
convenient.

Thanks.

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles