[CMake] Building boost app on Mac OS

kafou nmento ngondorolf at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 21 05:12:07 EST 2009

Hi and thank you for the reply.
The root of boost is on /Volumes/Developer/Applications (I'm novice on Mac so I hope this path exists on all Mac OS)

I set BOOST_ROOT to /Volumes/Developer/Applications/boost_1_34_1 "
and BOOST_INCUDEDIR to /Volumes/Developer/Applications/boost_1_34_1/boost"

Now I can't send the compiler log because the Mac OS machine is not available from the office. I guess in a few moment, it will be.