[CMake] Building boost app on Mac OS

kafou nmento ngondorolf at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 20 14:11:03 EST 2009

Hi all!
I am on Mac OS and I want to build a boost app with CMake. I did the same  on windows and it works fine.
But it doesn't work on Mac OS.
The configure on CMake goes well but the build fails at the includes of boost headers.
For example, at the line #include <boost/thread/mutex.hpp> I got an error. It sounds like compiler doesn't find the boost include directory. Although I set BOOST!ROOT to the root directory of boost and BOOST!INCLUDEDIR to the include directory of boost. But it doesn't work.
If anyone has an idea, I'm waiting for you. Maybe it is the install which is wrong. If anyone has already build any boost app on Mac OS can you help?

Thanks to all