[CMake] cpack bundle generator qq

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Jan 16 14:27:18 EST 2009

I vote for a new generator then. A Drag-N-Drop DMG generator == DDD? :-)

Maybe just good documentation about the existing generators and what sorts
of assumptions they make would be a good place to start. I think the main
problem here is that people expect the "bundle generator" to deal with
bundles properly, when in fact, what it does is create a bundle for you at
packaging time. It's a name overloading / human understanding problem... not
a problem with the code.