[CMake] Duplicate manifest error

Ted Berg tberg at vivox.com
Wed Jan 14 15:12:57 EST 2009

I have been tasked with converting an existing Visual Studio project
2008 to CMake 2.6.2.  The stumbling block is that this project uses a
precreated manifest file, which is included in an .rc file.

When the target links I get the following error:
CVTRES : fatal error CVT1100: duplicate resource.  type:MANIFEST,
name:2, language:0x0409
LINK : fatal error LNK1123: failure during conversion to COFF: file
invalid or corrupt
LINK Pass 1 failed. with 1123

It seems clear to me that the issue here is that I have two manifests
getting linked into the target.

Is there any way for me to prevent CMake from automatically generating
and including its own manifest?

Ted