[CMake] any plans for cmake book: mastering cmake 5th edition?

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Wed Jan 14 13:44:56 EST 2009

s-nageswara_rao at agilent.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As you know, 4th edition of cmake book (Mastering cmake 4th edition)
was available from Feb 2008. Approximately one year got completed to
this date.

> Is there any plan for 5th edition of "Mastering cmake" book? If yes,
when can it available from stores? Thanks.

> Best regards, Nagesh.

I can say that there will be a 5th edition, but it will not be coming
soon (where soon is < 8 months). However, the errata included with the
4th edition is updated as CMake changes.

-Bill