[CMake] Ctest update to next revision?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Feb 3 10:17:09 EST 2009

That's a great idea for a feature request. It's probably not feasible with
out-of-the-box CVS, but you could certainly come up with an implementation
of it for svn or any revision control system with atomic commits of multiple
file changes at once.

You could probably get fancy with a script that does a custom update step
and track the svn revision number yourself, and only allow it to increment
one at a time.

Good luck. Let us know if you get something working... A script that does
this would make for a good article on the CMake Wiki.