[CMake] cmake install overrode my PATH instead of appending to it

Mark Jones mark.jones1112 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 08:39:01 EST 2009

Hi David,

My path at work is 1907 characters long right now.  If I have some spare
time soon, I'll try it again to see what happens.  I don't know if PATH
length is the key, it is just something I wondered about since that is a
definite difference between home and work (though there are many other
differences too).

Mark