[CMake] CMake 2.8.0 built on OS X crashes on Startup.

Michael Wild themiwi at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 01:42:16 EST 2009

Yes, that is the only reason. They are bulky and useless, at least in
the case of CMake.

Come to think of it, however, it could be useful if CMake offered the
possibility to install the various parts as different COMPONENTS.
E.g., for ParaView it would make sense to install the Qt headers as
part of a "dev" component.

Michael