[CMake] Source file symlinks on out-of-source builds

Rodolfo Schulz de Lima rodolfo at rodsoft.org
Thu Dec 3 13:59:01 EST 2009

Jed Brown wrote:
> See etags/ctags (this is ancient technology).  Also semantic (part of
> cedet for emacs) does semantic analysis so it can jump more
> intelligently between files (i.e. determine the type of a variable and
> jump to the appropriate definition).

Hi Jed, I know about ctags and the like, but I'm don't use them (but I
should). But these tools cover only a part of the problem. If you want
to go to another file and there's no useful context around the current
file position to make you go there, you would have to explicitly enter
the file name.

[]s,
rod