[CMake] Source file symlinks on out-of-source builds

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Thu Dec 3 13:05:06 EST 2009

I'll throw a "no" vote on that but what I would like to hear is some
more detail from Rodolfo explaining why he thinks he needs this? Have
you tried embedding the build directory inside the source directory?
Some of us use this type of setup and it seems to work really nicely
with IDEs, Text Editors, and the terminal?

---
Mike Jackson                 www.bluequartz.net