[CMake] Modules standardization...

Asmodehn Shade asmodehn at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 08:09:05 EDT 2009

Hi,

First sorry if this has been addressed in the past but I could find any
reference to it...

I am using a Module FindFoo.cmake.

I know I am expecting it to set FOO_FOUND and other variables such as
FOO_INCLUDE_DIR, FOO_LIBRARIES, etc.

My question is : what is the exact operation that I should use to transform
Foo in FOO...

I am having a problem now because I am writing a simple macro that takes the
name of the package, and then check the different variables after the
find_package() call.
If it works like a charm with "SDL" -> "SDL", I m having issues for
"SDL_image" -> "SDLIMAGE" for example...

So I was wondering if there is a proper way of transforming the name of the
package into the name of the variables the module checks.

Thanks a lot for the help ;-)

--
Alex