[CMake] Can't configure Perl on Windows

Tron Thomas tron.thomas at verizon.net
Thu Nov 27 18:33:11 EST 2008

Okay, so even though CMake succeeded on my system without setting
CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH, I set it anyway.  I then deleted all the CMake
generated file, and ran CMake again.  This time CMake said that it found
Perl in the location I wanted CMake to find it, and the build
configuration succeeded.  I'm hoping this proves my configuration will
work without Cygwin.