[CMake] Problem on FindBoost.cmake under Windows with Visualstudio 2008

Yang, Y. Y.Yang at tue.nl
Fri Nov 14 12:45:22 EST 2008

Hi, All

When I try to find Boost using cmake, I run into the following problem.

D:\test\build>cmake -G "NMake Makefiles" ..
-- The CXX compiler identification is MSVC
-- Check for CL compiler version
-- Check for CL compiler version - 1500
-- Check if this is a free VC compiler
-- Check if this is a free VC compiler - no
-- Check CL platform
-- Check CL platform - 32 bit
-- Check for working CXX compiler: D:/Program Files/Microsoft Visual
Studio 9.0/
VC/bin/cl.exe
-- Check for working CXX compiler: D:/Program Files/Microsoft Visual
Studio 9.0/
VC/bin/cl.exe -- works
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
CMake Error at cmake/FindBoost.cmake:386 (INCLUDE):
  include could not find load file:

    LibFindMacros
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:7 (FIND_PACKAGE)

CMake Error at cmake/FindBoost.cmake:389 (libfind_process):
  Unknown CMake command "libfind_process".
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:7 (FIND_PACKAGE)

I use FIND_PACKAGE(BOOST   REQUIRED) in line 7 of CMakeLists.txt.
Is there some additonal thing I need to do?

Best regards

Yang