[CMake] CMake generates different outputs on different Linux machines

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at imts.us
Wed Jun 25 16:15:18 EDT 2008

Maybe the issue is with the different versions of gcc. I don't have
Cmake 2.6 to be able to look at the FindBoost.cmake file. You might
want to find that file (/usr/local/share/cmake-2.6/Modules) and put
some "message (STATUS "...") commands in it to try and trace through
what is going wrong.

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer