[CMake] Fwd: Installing Find<name>.cmake files

Horacio Sanson hsanson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 00:25:32 EDT 2008

 I have created some shared libraries I use in some of my
applications. The CMake of these libraries generate the respective
Find<name>.cmake files that other applications use to locate the
header and binary files they need to link it.

At this time I simply create a directory in my home folder and access
the Find<name>.cmake files from there but was wondering if it is good
practice to install these files in the /usr/share/cmake/Modules
directory so I do not have to include my home folder in each other
application script or if there is a custom modules folder where CMake
looks for custom cmake modules??

thanks