[CMake] Package: dev vs runtime package

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Jun 6 16:52:44 EDT 2008

Look at the cmake_install.cmake file in the top level of your build tree.

There should be references to CMAKE_INSTALL_COMPONENT and COMPONENT
variables.

make install will typically do a "cmake -P cmake_install.cmake" -- to do a
COMPONENT based install, you can do:

cmake -DCOMPONENT=Runtime -P cmake_install.cmake

HTH,
David