[CMake] Add VisualDSP4 project file generator

Raphael Cotty raphael.cotty at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 20 09:37:20 EDT 2007

Hi,
I have this CMakeLists.txt:
PROJECT( CMakeTest )

SET( CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME Generic )

# specify the cross compiler
SET( CMAKE_C_COMPILER ccblkfn )

# where is the target environment
SET( CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH "G:/tools/AnalogDevices/VisualDSP4.5/Blackfin" )

I have put *Generic-ccblkfn-C.cmake *and *Generic-ccblkfn-CXX.cmake *in
Modules/Platforms and the .c and .cpp files into Modules.

The run of cmake gives:
G:\build\CMakeTest>..\CMake\bin\cmake.exe G:\src\CMakeTest
-- Check for working C compiler: C:/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio
.NET 2003/Vc7/bin/cl.exe
-- Check for working C compiler: C:/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio
.NET 2003/Vc7/bin/cl.exe -- works
-- Check size of void*
-- Check size of void* - done
-- Check for working CXX compiler: C:/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio
.NET 2003/Vc7/bin/cl.exe
-- Check for working CXX compiler: C:/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio
.NET 2003/Vc7/bin/cl.exe -- works
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: G:/build/CMakeTest

Any idea?

Thanks
Raphael