[CMake] Re: Trouble with libraries on MacOS X

Thomas Christian Chust chust at web.de
Sun Feb 25 09:14:14 EST 2007

Brandon J. Van Every wrote:

> [...]
> I just checked the file doc/cmake-2.4/cmake.html in
> http://www.cmake.org/files/v2.4/cmake-2.4.6-Darwin-universal.tar.gz
> and it correctly documents CLEAN_DIRECT_OUTPUT.
> [...]

I used the .dmg based installer instead of the tarball you examined.
Although I actually installed over my previously existing copy of CMake
2.4.5, the documentation files all have modification dates coinciding
with the timestamps of the installation log. And grepping the whole
documentation directory for CLEAN_DIRECT_OUTPUT doesn't yield any results.

Anyway, this is not really a serious problem.

cu,
Thomas Chust