[CMake] Ada and CMake

Alan W. Irwin irwin at beluga.phys.uvic.ca
Sat Feb 24 15:03:44 EST 2007

I am a rank Ada beginner, but nevertheless somebody just donated an Ada
interface to PLplot so I am trying to get on top of what changes to our
CMake build system will be required to build and install an Ada project
library interfacing Ada with the PLplot core library.  We also need to build
and install Ada examples using the new project library.  I presume we will
be using the GNAT compiler (i.e., gnatmake) for all builds including the
relinking required for installs.

Anyhow, if anyone here has played with GNAT/Ada and CMake, I would appreciate
your advice and experience.

Alan
Alan W. Irwin

package (plplot.org); the Yorick front-end to PLplot (yplot.sf.net); the
Loads of Linux Links project (loll.sf.net); and the Linux Brochure Project
(lbproject.sf.net).