[CMake] universal binary problems on mac

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Tue Feb 6 13:08:22 EST 2007

On 2007-02-06 13:00, Bill Hoffman said:

>I have no idea, someone else did it, I think they just clicked on get
>software updates.

Ah, it was probably François actually, he mentioned doing a swupdate on
the vtk-dev list.  So in a way it's my fault because he did the update
to try and fix this: <http://www.vtk.org/Testing/Sites/midworld.kitware/
DarwinG5-c++-carbon/
20070201-0300-Nightly/Results/__Rendering_Testing_Cxx_TestOpacity.html>
which lead me to file 4402 btw.

>That was my next step.  But I figured there might be some folks out
>there in the same situation.
>My guess is that will fix it, but it seems that apple sent a partial
>update...

Possibly.  If you suspect the update is half baked, you could download
the "combo updater" and reupdate the thing.  But I suspect just updating
Xcode will fix it.  Also, you might want to run the uninstall Xcode
script first, so that the reinstall starts fresh.  Do "sudo /Developer/
Tools/uninstall-devtools.pl".

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com