[CMake] Converting a qmake project to cmake

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 11:40:08 EST 2007

Take a look at:

<http://titanium.imts.us/viewvc/Task_7/MXATools/src/DataViewer/
CMakeLists.txt?view=markup>

Specifically, look for this section:

# another list, this time it includes all header files that should
#  be treated with moc
SET( QMXAVIEWER_MOC_HDRS
   ${MXAViewer_SOURCE_DIR}/QMXADataViewer.h
   ${MXATools_PROJECT_DIR}/src/Shared/QDataRecordModel.h
   ${MXATools_PROJECT_DIR}/src/Shared/SpinBoxDelegate.h
   ${MXATools_PROJECT_DIR}/src/Shared/HDFGraphicsDelegate.h
   ${MXATools_PROJECT_DIR}/src/Shared/QHDF5TableModel.h
   ${MXATools_PROJECT_DIR}/src/Shared/IQHDF5Dataset.h
   ${MXATools_PROJECT_DIR}/src/Shared/IQPixmapGenerator.h
   )

and a bit later down the file:

# and finally this will run moc:
QT4_WRAP_CPP( QMXAVIEWER_MOC_SRCS ${QMXAVIEWER_MOC_HDRS} )

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer