[CMake] Converting a qmake project to cmake

Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda lepalom at wol.es
Wed Dec 5 10:57:39 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to convert a qmake project to cmake. I have tested several tools,
but, I have realised that by hand is more or less the best way.

I edit the .pro file to obtain the files and create the cmake. However there's
a think that is problematic is that I have a list in the HEADERS part of the
pro file with all the *.h files, but no _all_ must moc. The questions is , as
I must indicate to the cmake which one to moc, exists a way to tell to
cmake "automagically" from a list of headers which one must moc or not?

Regards,

Leo