Is .. supported as PROPERTIES PREFIX ? Was: Re: [CMake] How to get rid of Debug / Release VisualStudio folders?

Luigi Calori l.calori at cineca.it
Mon Aug 27 07:53:32 EDT 2007

Following Joshua Jensen suggestion, in order to configure stuff, by
setting prefix to ../ one seem to being able to direct placement of .dll
without copying or installing.

I got some inconsistent behaviour between release and Debug build though
when specifying:

SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES(${TargetName} PROPERTIES PREFIX "../../bin/lib")

Is this a not supported hack or is something one can count on?

Thanks in advance

Luigi