[CMake] Nitpicking: MACHINE:I386 hardcoded for DLLs

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Fri May 12 09:35:51 EDT 2006

At 05:32 AM 5/12/2006, Laurentiu Nicolae wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>In cmLocalVisualStudio7Generator::OutputBuildTool the /MACHINE:I386
>option is hardcoded for shared libraries. I think this should be set
>only from the Modules/Platform/Windows-cl.cmake.

Not nitpicking at all.  This is a bug.  Actually it always uses the
values in Windows-cl.cmake because those values come after this bogus
hard-coded value.  I will remove the hard-coded one as it is not used.
I don't think this is actually hurting things, as the win64 stuff would not
work if it was being used.

Thanks.

-Bill