[CMake] FIND_LIBRARY and OS X Frameworks

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Fri Mar 31 14:45:09 EST 2006

At 02:08 PM 3/31/2006, Tanner Lovelace wrote:

>The output is from an intel mac mini, but I get the same result on a
>powerpc mac.
>Let me know if you need any more files (cmake cache files, output
>logs, error logs,
>etc..)
It looks like it is missing a library on the link line.

-- Looking for BZ2_bzCompressInit in /fink/lib/libbz2.dylib
-- Looking for BZ2_bzCompressInit in /fink/lib/libbz2.dylib - found

 -L/Users/lovelace/src/kdelibs-build2/lib -L/Users/lovelace/src/kdelibs-build2/lib/. -L/usr/local/lib -F/opt/qt4/lib -framework QtCore -lpthread -framework Qt3Support -framework QtGui -lDCOP -framework Carbon -lresolv -ldl -framework QtCore -lpthread
_BZ2_bzCompress
_BZ2_bzCompressEnd
_BZ2_bzCompressInit

So, why would changing qt affect bz2?

You could also post your CMakeCache.txt it might have some information.

-Bill