[CMake] How do I run different sets of tests?

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Sun Mar 26 10:16:43 EST 2006

Hi Vingesh,

You can run ctest using several flags to control which tests will run.
The CTest tutorial has a section on that:
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_Testing_With_CTest#Running_Individual_Tests

Currently you cannot specify the toplevel DartTestfile.txt yet. It is
planned for some future release.

The -C option refers to the Visual Studio and Xcode configuration
options. Both Visual Studio and Xcode use the same build files for all
configurations, such as Debug, Release, ...

       Andy