[CMake] How do I run different sets of tests?

Vignesh M.P.N. manivig at iit.edu
Sat Mar 25 23:25:21 EST 2006

Hi all

I want to be able to choose between various different sets of tests to be
run using CTest.

As I see, CTest runs the set of tests as listed in the DartTestfile.txt. I
understand that I can run different set of tests if they are placed in a
different subdirectory and the subdirectory's name is listed in the parent
directory's DartTestfile.txt using the SUBDIRS command. But still in this
case, I can only run all the tests together.

Is there a way that I can mention different set of tests listed in different
input files and select the set of tests to be run as per my whim by just
mentioning the respective input file as an command-line arguments to ctest?!

I don't want to keep manually editing my DartTestfile.txt every time I want
to run different set of test.

Also, can someone give me more knowledge on "-C" option? What does the
config file have?

Thanks
Vignesh.