[CMake] another problem with ENV vars and windows paths

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Mar 22 10:28:07 EST 2006

The reverse could be useful for running a custom command on Windows with
a tool that does not take POSIX paths as input... If I have a CMake
variable that points to my binary tree, or some other location found by
CMake for me, I may want to pass its "Windows equivalent" to a "dumb old
tool" that takes Windows paths only as input. Without the reverse
operation, I'll still have to use the STRING REPLACE "trick"...