[CMake] Re: CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set

Martin Baumann mailsgetlost at web.de
Fri Mar 10 06:56:03 EST 2006

Hi,

on this machine are different programming environments.

Here are my environment variables that CMake uses:

CC=gcc
CFLAGS='-O3 -fomit-frame-pointer'
CXX=g++
CXXFLAGS='-O3 -fomit-frame-pointer'
LDFLAGS='-L/usr/local/lib32 -L/usr/machine/lib32 -L/usr/segment/lib32 -Wl,-rpath

is there a list which environment variables are used to set CMake-variables?

>Questions:
>1. What version of cmake?
CMake Version 2.2 - patch 3

>2. How was cmake built/installed
I copied the binaries on the system which I downloaded at the cmake website)

>3. Is either make or gmake in your path?  (which make; which gmake)
yes, both.

>4. Are g++/gcc in your PATH?
yes, both

>5. What command line are you using to run CMake?
bash

>-Bill

Thanks for your help,

M.B.