[CMake] CMake with SVN managed projects

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Tue Jul 11 07:09:41 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I've reorganising our cvs repository and converting to SVN, I've got a
layout with something like

repo1/trunk
      /tags
      /branches

repo2/projectA/trunk
               /tags
               /branches

repo2/projectB/trunk
               /tags
               /branches

etcetera

but I'm finding that I have to put the word "trunk" inside some
CMakelists files to tell projects and sub projects which depend on each
other where to find stuff.

I'm worried that if I create branches/tags in the future, I may need a
more clever way of telling interdependent projects how to find UseXXX
type scrips and setup stuff.

Has anyone been down this road already and can they offer any advice.

JB

--
John Biddiscombe,                            email:biddisco @ cscs.ch
http://www.cscs.ch/about/BJohn.php