[CMake] problem for configure ITK using CMake

Lin, Lan llin at ctrc.net
Tue Apr 25 16:38:34 EDT 2006

Hi all,

       I have a strange problem for configuring ITK using CMake. This
has been done successfully before I reinstall the windows system. Today
I try to do this, but there is a problem. I use CMake 2.2.3-win32, and
ITK toolkit2.4.0.

       Here is what I do. I put ITK in the src folder, and select src
folder in GUI of CMake. The binary folder is selected also. Then I
choose Visual 6 as my compiler. After press configuration button, it
starts to configure ITK. But the program stops at somewhere that is
looking for pow. I wait for more than 5 minutes. It seems the CMake is
not responding. I stop it. When I run CMake again, it stops at another
place. I do not know what the problem is.

       If someone can give me any idea, I will greatly appreciate.

frances