[CMake] Debug DLL Filename Suffix

Uriah Liggett uliggett at sark.com
Tue Dec 13 09:26:18 EST 2005

I need DLL's compiled in debug mode to have the letter 'd' appended to
their name.  For example doStuffd.dll would be the debug version of
doStuff.dll.  The generator i'm using is Visual Studio 7 .NET 2003.  I
tried changing the DLLHeader.dsptemplate file in the Templates folder
but it doesn't seem to affect anything.  I've also tried explicitly
setting the /OUT: option using CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_DEBUG but this
was also ignored (never showed up on the command line).
What is the best way to have cmake apply 'd' suffix to all debug dlls?

Thanks ahead of time.