AW: [CMake] two new macros in the wiki

Sören Freudiger muffmolch at gmx.de
Tue Dec 13 06:16:56 EST 2005

just a little question about the MERGE macro (I know it's not the one you've
checked in).

whats the diverence between:

MERGE("listA" "listB" totalList)

and

SET(totalList "listA" "listB")

or is the MERGE macro a veeeeery old macro?

2. question:
how can I define the order of the sourcefileappereance in VS2003/2005?
some SOURCE_GROUPS have the right order. means GbPoint.h and GbPoint.cpp are
listed togehter.
in the other SOURCE_GROUP text.h and text.cpp are not together. there are
several other file between them.
the way how I collect these files is the same.

any clue?