SPAM-LOW: RE: SPAM-LOW: Re: [CMake] Renaming output of EXECUTABLE

Reggie Burnett reggie at bytefx.com
Thu Dec 1 13:05:31 EST 2005

Bill

I guess I was confused.  I thought that with Cmake acting as a sort of
preprocessor, I can get it to output what I needed.  Sort of like this (in
pseudo cmake )

IF BUILDA
   SET (EXENAME, "myprog-a")
ELSE
   SET (EXENAME, "myprog-b")
ENDIF

ADD_EXECUTABLE(EXENAME, SRCS)

I thought that when cmake ran, if BUILDA was true in the props that my
visual projects that were generated would have a project named myprog-a.  If
it was not true, then the project would be named myprog-b. Is this not so?

Reggie